New Patient Information
What to Expect
Depending on your particular need or request your first appointment will either be a comprehensive exam or a limited exam to evaluate a particular problem you may be having followed by a comprehensive exam later. Consistent with our intent to provide excellent complete care, you will find our comprehensive exam very thorough. Your comprehensive exam will consist of the following parts:
- Discussion of any particular needs or concerns.
- Review of Dental History and Medical History and Blood Pressure Check
- Digital Radiographic Exam (Xrays)
- Cancer Screening
- Exam of the Jaw Joint Function and Bite Relationship
- Exam of the Gums and Supporting Bones (Periodontal Exam)
- Exam of the Teeth
- Smile Evaluation
If you have any special needs or considerations please let us know. We will be happy to accommodate you. For your added convenience our reception room is equipped with free Wi-Fi connection.
In order to make your visit an easy process, you can request an appointment from our website or call our office. Our friendly staff will assist you in getting everything set up.
At Talladega Dental Associates, it is our priority to provide exceptional dental care at an affordable price. One way we accomplish this is by accepting many major insurance providers including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Delta Dental
- PEEHIP / Southland
- United Concordia
We look forward to your first visit!